Why Quantum LSAT Test Prep?
|Quantum LSAT||LSAT Courses||Get Started||Packages||LSAT Resources|
The LSAT. It’s the most challenging exam you’ve ever taken. Nothing else compares to it until you successfully sit for the Bar Exam. But first, you have to perform your best on the LSAT in order to get into the Law School of your choice. To do that, you will need to select the best LSAT test prep course with experienced, qualified instructors and quality course materials.
That’s where Quantum’s Premium LSAT course comes in. Our unique ‘Standardized Approach’ teaching methodology has worked for hundreds of Toronto students, and it will work for you. With our highly experienced full-time instructors, more classroom hours than most other LSAT prep courses, and a six-month free repeat policy, Quantum Test Prep has the LSAT test prep course you need to achieve your goals.
How are Quantum LSAT Test Prep Courses Different?
Quantum Test Prep’s teaching philosophy is different from that of any other major test preparation company. We recognize that, at its core, the LSAT, while undeniably challenging, is still simply a standardized test. It asks standardized questions based on standardized content in a standardized format with standardized answers. We at Quantum Test Prep believe that the best way to prepare for such an exam is to use a standardized approach.
For this reason, our Quantum LSAT test prep courses are designed to provide you with a complete set of standardized techniques that will allow you to solve all of the main question types for all sections of this most important exam. To do this, we have designed our own customized LSAT course curriculum and developed proven problem-solving methods to find the quickest, easiest, and most accurate way of answering each question type on the exam.
Quantum’s LSAT test prep courses offer:
- More Teaching Hours – Our comprehensive LSAT test prep courses are 50 hours long. This doesn’t include lunch breaks or personal study time.
- Convenient Weekend Format – All weekend classes are taught at convenient downtown Toronto locations.
- Experienced Full-Time Instructors – We hire only the best instructors and train them to our highest standards. All our instructors are full-time professional teachers with many years of LSAT test prep teaching experience.
- Better Teaching Methodology – Using our unique Quantized course structure, we break down complex topics into smaller chunks to make them easier to learn.
- Score Assurance – If you are not satisfied with your score, you may repeat your LSAT prep course for FREE as often as you like (within 6 months of your initial course date). It’s like getting an 6 Month Membership Pass for the price of a single ticket!
- Thousands of Success Stories – We have helped thousands of students over the last eight years get into their Law School program of choice. Read more success stories.
- Unique Quantum LSAT Course Format
|LSAT Course Criteria
||Quantum Premium LSAT Course||Princeton Review||Kaplan|
|LSAT Course Cost||$999*||$1,099||$1,299|
|Total Class Hours||50||40||49|
|Total Teaching Hours||50||28||33|
|Cost Per Course Hour||$20/hr||$39/hr||$36/hr|
|Free Repeat Policy||YES||NO||NO|
|Convenient Weekend Courses||YES||NO||NO|
* includes Quantum Earlybird Discount
We know you have options when it comes to LSAT test prep. At Quantum, we’re here to answer your questions and help you choose the LSAT prep course that’s best for you!
LSAT PrepTest (June 2007)
to help you find out your
baseline LSAT score.
session where you will hear
from one of our expert LSAT
instructors and learn more
about the LSAT exam.
assessment session to help
you develop a customized
LSAT study plan. Sit down
with a top LSAT instructor and
review your baseline score,
score goal and required study
plan to reach it.